What you can get with a second photographer
Thinking of Hiring a Second with your Main Photographer’s Package?
Well there are a lot of benefits to having a secong photographer and it wont cost you double! All prices will vary but for my couples it’s only an extra £300.00 for all day plus you get another 200 photos ontop.
- You get more varied photos
- For a full day the second usually starts with the Groom whilst the Main photographer is with the Bride.
- Another set of eye to capture key moments of your day
- BEST REASON – during the ceremony whilst the main photographer is at the front capturing you walk down the isle, we have the Groom’s back of head in our sights! where as a second will be down the other end and focusing on the Groom and his hopefully tearful but obviously happy face looking up the isle to you.
- Plus the second will get the back of your dress walking down the isle.
- Two angle from the whole ceremony, so you get the WHOLE picture
- you get way more photos…. did I say that already? hmmmm.. 🙂 well, here is a little slideshow I did a while back when I was second shooter and assisted for a lovely lady photographer Jessica Davies! She really was lovely and is a fine art photographer, check out her work here jessica davies photography
The Featured photo was also an assisting position with Bill Sykes Photography as Cain Manor, a really beautiful venue where I now photograph all his wedding and he does all the editing! We are quite the team now xx
It's Monday morning.... Of Easter School Holidays! the second week that is.... so this means we are only half way through? what the?? Why oh why do I feel like I get nothing done whilst the kids are off? ha ha anyone else feel like this? Well my sons Joey and Ollie...
I often hear comments such as: "Why do I need to pay so much for a wedding photographer? Everyone has camera phones these or even their own amazing cameras - Surely there is no need to pay a professional? it's such a massive amount from our budget" so, this blog is,...
I asked some local mums to me Hey Mums, Wanting to write a blog for my photography website! Questions is! Anyone out there been married and didnt hire a professional? and regret it? Well within an hour I got a wave of responses, I though it would be great to hear from...
Southampton , Bournemouth , Portsmouth Wedding photographer
Corporate Portraits & Branding
Photographer of parties & Events
Newborn photographer in your home