Helen & Nick
Helen & Nick met me well around a year ago at the their house. I instantly knew I would like them! they were massively fond of cats and had pictures of primates etc all over their walls xx
On her engagement session Helen wore some amazing Irregular Choice shoes full of Glitter and Ice cream….. Of course her wedding shoes were from the same designers
They had their full day at Marwell Hotel, and the ceremony room was dressed in so many fairy lights and the chandeliers I always like anyway.
They had a small party but the people were so fabulous in personality including an Italian family with a very strong Matriarch (which I LOVE) she was also like Nick’s second mum I soon learned so made sure to get lots of photos of her too 😉 especially boogieing away on the dance floor!
Nick and Helen made me feel like one of the wedding party and I will always look back on this day and smile! what a privilege and I hope to photograph them again.
Favourite parts for me were:
- The fact that Nick had a Best Woman! who’s husband and son were all there also
- obviously the Bride and Bridesmaids shoes….
- Italian Matriarch whom everyone loved and she was boss!
- How shy Nick was in front of the camera but didn’t moan once as he just loved seeing Helen enjoying it all
- Everyone dancing at the end just before I left and called the bride over even though she clearly didn’t want to get on the floor – good on her though for mucking in
- When a guest even ran up to me before I left to thank me for all my help that day and had noticed the little touches….. 😉 all part of the service xxx