Thinking of Hiring a Second with your Main Photographer’s Package?
Well there are a lot of benefits to having a secong photographer and it wont cost you double! All prices will vary but for my couples it’s only an extra £300.00 for all day plus you get another 200 photos ontop.
- You get more varied photos
- For a full day the second usually starts with the Groom whilst the Main photographer is with the Bride.
- Another set of eye to capture key moments of your day
- BEST REASON – during the ceremony whilst the main photographer is at the front capturing you walk down the isle, we have the Groom’s back of head in our sights! where as a second will be down the other end and focusing on the Groom and his hopefully tearful but obviously happy face looking up the isle to you.
- Plus the second will get the back of your dress walking down the isle.
- Two angle from the whole ceremony, so you get the WHOLE picture
- you get way more photos…. did I say that already? hmmmm.. 🙂 well, here is a little slideshow I did a while back when I was second shooter and assisted for a lovely lady photographer Jessica Davies! She really was lovely and is a fine art photographer, check out her work here jessica davies photography
The Featured photo was also an assisting position with Bill Sykes Photography as Cain Manor, a really beautiful venue where I now photograph all his wedding and he does all the editing! We are quite the team now xx